3.31.2009

journal week 5

This week I was not in a very good mood. I felt every of my classmates have better English skills than me. I felt a little bit loose, but I am still trying to catch up. I take a small note book with me every day, and write down all the new words I got in class. To be honest, lots of them. Then , when I got home I read through them and try to remember.

The most difficult part for me is the different study style between China and Australia . This is the first time I try individual study this much. In China everything is unlike here in many ways:

First of all we even do not have to review what we are going to study the next day.

Secondly, we have more than 5 different subject for one day’s class, each class only 40min.

The third is, the teacher told us what he or she going to teach us in class, we take notes then review at home, do not have to do research.

Last different is , when we write our essay , we do not have to do a bibliography, just give our resource at the end of the essay. Sure it is easily lead to plagiarize,.

Because I did not practice before so I have no concept how to do my home work in this course. At first I even got angry with myself , but latter I found that was a wrong attitude when I facing difficulties, so I decided to raise my spirits. I am here to learn , nobody can do things well at the first time.

Although, I still feeling a little bit hard, but I am getting there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment