3.20.2009

journal week 2

My father and I went to a seminar this week,which was talking about how to encourage and cheer up ourselves. I learned a lot from this seminar.

The presenter taught us how to release our fear and pressure to clear all the obstruction on our way to achieve our aim as well.

We are all jest human beings, a majority of us are more likely to stay in our comfort zone , living a simple life, comfortable and also safe. However, if someone wants to fulfil his dream , life needs to be made defences have to step out of his comfort zone, forcing himself to do something to help him to achieve his aim , something he has to but maybe does not want to do.

I have been thinking about myself after the seminar . Before ,when I was a kid, I thinking about hanging out with my friends all the time, I did not really want to study. Playing seems fascinated me more. That is also the reason why I was not a good student during that time. Latter one day I realized if I still do that, my further my dream will be in the mist. So since then I started to working hard on my study. After 2 years I finally got into a very good university and started my designer course. From that time I knew if I want a dream come true I would to work hard on it , with motivation and determination ,just like get out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment